Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Alright, Already!

I'm back. So shut up. Last Friday I decided to skip work and take my man to the the Carnival at Carolina Beach that they have every summer. I have been wanting to go to this since the end of May donning some 40's or 20's wardrobe and hair/makeup. This was a last minute trip, so we'll have to work on the costume next time.
We ate at some bar/grill to kill some time until 7pm so we could have that Lavender Hour light for the pics.

We wanted to start out on something more tame and work our way up. We figured the sky wheel would be the tamest. It was the worstest!!


After that horrific experience (I had Final Destinationesque scenarios on loop in my mind) I decided to visit the Fun House. 


We went on a couple more crazy rides, but alas, I had to take pity on my tummy. It was crying and pleading "no more, pleeeease!". So we purchased some tasty snow cones and ventured down to the shore to take some stills of my new music video. 

After our amazing, sickly fun at Carolina Beach, we decided to leave the sunset and head to the ABC store so I could make some pretty girly drinks. 
Fare thee well, Carolina Beach Carnival

Even though I'm not a drinker, I did want to make some pretty dranks I oogled over in this month's Cosmopolitan. Benjamin says I'm a pretty good bartender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment