Monday, May 21, 2012

First blog post in four years, since the follies of my youth. As of now, I'm sitting with my new Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix, Pip, and listening to Owen on vinyl on someone's youtube page. While at our friend's bachelorette party, Emily convinced me to start my own blog. So here I am. I will be chronicling my observations, musings, and adventures I share with my little family, as well as makeup and hair tips and "inspirational" life quotes such as, "Sit down before you fall down." As of this moment, I am supposed to be laid back in a dentist's chair, numbed gums, and tear stained cheeks. I was scheduled for a root canal for 10AM today, but after finding out that I had to pay $500 upfront, I decided to search for the back alley alternative. I know you're not supposed to look up photos and/or videos of an upcoming procedure or to try to diagnose yourself through WebMD, but I did it anyway. And this is what I found-
Looks about right.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are doing this. I look forward to your makeup tips and I really like seeing Ben in a facial mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! I loved reading yours too. Especially your nails o' the week :)

    ReplyDelete