Monday, May 21, 2012

Masking our face with some clean.


Benjamin and I decided to test out a few of my many facial cleansers. We started out with Philosophy's "Purity", a foaming 3-in-1 cleansing gel for the face and eyes. I usually use this in the shower, and usually if I don't have to scrub off a ton of makeup (I use my apricot scrub for those tough jobs). This remover is ideal for oily skin types, and is really gentle. It leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed and not tight at all. So if you're out of moisturizer or you just forgot it, not to worry. 



Next, we did a facial clay mask. This was a cheap, impulse buy from Harris Teeter for about $3.50. The brand is "Freeman Feeling Beautiful" and it includes avocado and oatmeal. It claims to draw out excess oils and dirt, purge clogged pores, and leave your skin clean and soft. This is only the second time I've used it, but both times it did leave my skin feeling super soft and smellin' good. Benjamin said, "It makes me feel like Clay Aiken." We applied this to our dry and freshly cleansed face, let it sit for 3-5 minutes or until it was dry, then rinsed with warm water. Express Spa!


Finally, we moisturized. I actually used the "Neutrogena Makeup Remover" cleansing towelettes before we moisturized to wipe off the rest of my mascara. I'm addicted to these wipes; they're super soft and gentle, they take off everything and they don't dry out your skin. We used "Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream". It's my favorite moisturizer because it lasts all day. It's a bit heavier than some moisturizers, but you can feel it working. Plus, it smells reaaalllly good. Benjamin loves the feel of his new baby skin. :)

3 comments:

  1. "For a New and Fresh Benjamin®"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately those products don't test on animals, so I wasn't sure if Pip would break out or not.

    ReplyDelete