Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rockabilly Wedding Nails

After a light dinner and some surprise neon flowers from my boo, I went to work on my nails.










I did these designs just from the top of my head (and from the top of google images) in anticipation of Jordan's wedding. These are really simple, but I thought they were pretty cute for the upcoming nuptials :)




I'm totally open to suggestions and I have a few more ideas I'll try out later this week. 




They're not tidy at all, I just painted and snapped photogs:




Tuxedo Nail! 

That's a bow and ribbon on the pinky :)

Jordan and Gordy!!

Oooh! I admit I was vexed (and lazy) when it came to my index finger, so I just went with a simple red heart.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I love them. I saw some little cherry nails stickers at Sephora today that would be very rockabilly.

    ReplyDelete